I shall be flying home to Kuching, my beloved hometown in a days time for my long holiday in conjunction with the coming Chinese New Year (also known as the Lunar New Year) celebrations. I fully intend to spend as much time as possible with families, close relatives and friends during my time there. Therefore, this blog will be rather inactive for one or two weeks from now. For the first time, I have also decided to leave my dying laptop behind and just make do with a China branded al-cheapo Android based tablet PC for my Internet needs.
Live performance at Tom, Dick & Harrys
Who knows, if my fingers get unforgiving itchy I shall bring out the camera for short shutter therapy sessions, and find a way to blog through the Android tablet. Even so, the updates here will be sporadic. Hey, cut me some slack, I have been well disciplined in keeping my blog alive and frequently updated with new photographs for more than half a year since my last long break. Trust me, when I return from my break, I will be recharged and refreshed, and I shall run this blog in full swing.
I look forward to this 2013 Chinese New Year celebrations, as I will be united with some friends and relatives that have been away for quite some time. Plenty of catching up to do. And I have not even bought a present for dearest mum yet. So much to do, so little time left. And yes, I am getting very, very efficient at last minute packing.
Until then, feel free to browse through the links connections I have included at my sidebar, some are friends who shoot regularly with me, and some are inspirations from real great photographers I have found online.
I will return !!